Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

I need milk in my orifice.

Underturry Underturry

I know I'm not supposed to go on a genocide run on my first playthrouh of undertale but I'm still doing it anyway. Now I can't wait for the other routes.

PokeWatch PokeWatch

Lol this was great

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I expected nothing less for Newgrounds 20th Anniversary. Amazing collab just like all the rest.

SLAVE SLAVE

Bad Games Are Bad.

Voltage Voltage Starving 3 Voltage Voltage Starving 3

W-whaa? I don't even broski. This...game? Is that what I shud call it? Dis "game" made me spiral out of reality and lose my shit for 15 mins. And that only happens vewy rarely while above the influence of psychedelics. I have never seen anything that lacks as much logic. That being said I have no regrets playing this "game". Well done.
STFU and take my 5 stars
You wanker.

Pixel Day Pixel Day

Happy pixel day. This looks pretty sweet.

Newgrounds in Metroidvania Newgrounds in Metroidvania

I can only describe this as epic. I expected to see something as awesome as this from you, I look forward to seeing all of your creative works in the future. Happy Pixel Day!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

You too. Happy belated Pixel Day!

Our gamer who passed away... Our gamer who passed away...

May he rest in peace...
Early Nintendo games were my reason for making pixel art. When I found out Iwata had passed my heart sank.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I used to play Super Nintendo when I was young so that got me into pixel art in the first place. I was shocked that Iwata died in July 11 while I first saw the announcement by other artists in July 13th.